Tuesday, October 25, 2011
In this article, you will see how to optimize the web page, Performance and page speed is very important of your site when your site have too many visitors.
The following steps will optimize and speed up your web page:
- Minifying html
- Minifying css
- Optimizing images
- Spiriting images
- To minify html i have removed all the unnecessary java scripts in that page.
- Removing unnecessary css.
- Then compressing the whole html file by using the link.
- After that compressing all the script in the js file using the link.
- Removing all unnecessary css using plugin i.e. Dust me.
- Then combining all the css code in one style sheet that is used by page.
- After that compressing all the css in the css file using the link
- Compressing the images using adobe photo shop
- Combining the images in one sprite and compressing it again.
Websites and tools used for testing speed and optimization:
- Page speed.
- Y slow.
- Audit tool in Google chrome.